This site is owned and operated by Threedom Solutions Ltd of company registration 6849631, registration address 36 Leeds Road, Mirfield, WF140DA. Your privacy and confidentiality are of paramount importance to us. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This statement explains when and why we collect personal information, how we use it, the conditions under which we may process it and how we keep it secure. We will process your personal information because separately, we have gained your express, freely given and explicit affirmative consent of the data to be processed for a specific purpose.
What is Personal Data?
Personal data is information which relates to an individual and from which he or she can be identified either directly or indirectly through other data which the firm has or is likely to have in its possession. These individuals are sometimes referred to as data subjects. Personal data does not include information about companies and organisations.
How do we collect information from you?
We obtain information about you when you use our website, contact us about our services or engage with us to renew existing services. We may also collect data, with your consent. In addition information that you submit voluntarily to this site via out ‘Contact us’ page is securely stored and is used to contact you regarding business matters. It may be used to contact you in the future to make you aware of business matters and/or information that Threedom Solutions Ltd consider relevant with your consent. Your information is also recorded and stored to process and account for any transactions.
Threedom Solutions Ltd may use web-tracking tools to analyse the overall traffic patterns of visitors to this site. We do not correlate information regarding individual users – this information is correlated aggregately and includes breakdowns of such information as user’s domain name, total visits, browser type, time of day summaries etc. This information enables us to tailor the site to give our visitors a better browsing experience.
How will we use the information about you?
- We will use your personal information as part of our business contract between us, and to provide the services you have requested from us, and to provide advice to you.
- We will use your information to notify you of changes to our services which are necessary and relevant to the products you have with us along with information and communications in relation to additional products we feel may of interest.
- We will send you marketing communications subject to appropriate consent being provided.
- We will seek your views or comments on the services we provide.
- Please note your secure data is not shared, distributed, or sold to any third party, individual or organisation without your consent.
Use and storage of your information overseas
We will not transfer your information outside the EEA unless it is to a country which is considered to have equivalent data protection laws or where we have taken all reasonable steps to ensure the firm has suitable standards in place to protect your information.
You have the right to request deletion of information where:
- Personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which it was originally collected and processed.
- You are withdrawing your specific consent.
- You object to the processing of the data and there is no overriding legitimate interest for continuing the processing.
- The personal data was unlawfully processed.
- The personal data has to be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation.
The request to delete your personal data can be refused; should this situation arise we will provide you with the specific rationale to support the decision.
You have the right to restrict processing of personal data under the following circumstances:
- If there is any discrepancy in respect of your personal data, we will restrict the processing until we have verified the accuracy.
- If there is any individual objection to the processing of personal data if data processing isn’t being carried out for the original purpose(s) for which it was collected.
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to access information we hold about you. You can request a copy of these records by contacting us via http://www.threedomsolutions.co.uk or firstname.lastname@example.org. If any of the information we hold is incomplete or inaccurate, please tell us. We will endeavour to provide you with requested information within 1 month. We can impose a charge for this information if the request is manifestly unfounded or excessive. If we do refuse a request, we will advise you accordingly within 1 month. If this eventuality did arise you have the right to complain. In addition, without prejudice you have the right to lodge a complaint direct to the Information Commissioner’s Office if you have any concerns in relation to our information rights practices.
The UK details are listed below for your information: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ ICO Helpline – 0303 123 1113
We may change this Policy from time to time so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes. Any changes made to the policy will be clearly detailed within this section. This Policy was last updated in January 2021 to be GDPR compliant.
Third Party Links
Any questions regarding this Policy and our privacy practices should be sent via email@example.com
We will post the changes to this page to ensure you are always aware of what information we collect and how we use it.