Terms & Conditions
Website Terms of Access
We may change these terms and conditions from time to time without notice and you are advised to check this page periodically for any changes. Your continued use of this web site following any such changes shall be deemed as acceptance of them and you will be bound by such revised terms.
The term ‘Threedom Solutions Ltd’ or threedomsolutions.co.uk or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owners of this web site. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the user or viewer of this web site.
- The content of the pages of this web site are for your general information and use only. We may make changes or corrections to any part of the content of this web site at any time without notice.
- Access to the web site is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the rights to withdraw or amend any service provided on the web site without notice. Threedom Solutions Ltd will not be liable for any reason the web site is not available at any time and for any period.
- Access to the web site may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for any reasons beyond our control.
- We have taken every care in the preparation of the content of this web site. The information and materials that this web site contains have been provided by us in good faith. Some of the information and materials are prepared on the basis of publicly available information and other sources which are believed to be reliable. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness or performance, completeness or suitability of the information or materials found or offered on this web site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information and materials on this web site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility that any products, services or information available through this web site meet your specific requirements.
- This web site contains material which is owned or licensed to us. This material includes but is not limited to the content, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, nor licences to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may be linked to or from websites through hypertext or other computer links. These inks are provided for your convenience. they do not signify that we endorse the web site(s) and we have no responsibility for the content of the linked web site(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Threedom Solutions Ltd’s prior written consent.
- You will not now will you allow any other person to directly or indirectly attempt to disrupt or interfere with or alter this website or any part of it.
- If we send out email communication to you it is your responsibility to ensure your email account is adequate and configured correctly to enable such communications to be received and read.
- You agree to indemnify us against any and all liability, loss, damage and expenses (including legal expenses), whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from any breach by you of these terms and conditions.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the UK.